Young Friends prize draw terms and conditions
‘Promoter’ British Museum Friends
1. Only one entry per person.
The prize draw is open to all Young Friends. No purchase is necessary.
3. To be eligible for entry in the prize draw: (i) entries must be received by the Promoter by the date specified in the Young Friends enewsletter and/or Remus magazine; and (ii) participants must provide full names and email addresses for entries. Illegible, incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible for entry.
4. The prize is as specified in the Young Friends enewsletter and/or Remus magazine.
5. The prize winner will be drawn at random from a prize draw of correct, eligible entries.
6. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
7. The prize draw will take place on the date specified in the Young Friends enewsletter and/or Remus magazine at the British Museum.
8. Notification to the winner will be made within 7 days of the draw.
9. The winner will be notified by email. If the winner of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter, or if the prize is not claimed within the two weeks of notification it will be deemed forfeit without further notice, and a new winner will be drawn.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute for the prize a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value, should this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for the loss of the prize should it fail to reach the winner for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
12. It is a condition of entry that all entrants agree to be bound by these rules which are exclusively subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The competition is not open to employees of the British Museum, their families, agents and anyone involved in the administration of the Promotion.